A sophisticated spritz with a citrus twist. Juna's Picnic Punch is like a mix of Hampton's country club meets cool Brooklyn "it" girl meets organic food blogger. The light white wine mixed with fresh citrus, a touch of sparkling soda, and a drizzle of Juna makes this delicious drink one easy-drinking Picnic Punch.
Pro tip: Post image of you enjoying this white wine spritz mid-day to make all your digital friends super jealous!
• Balance CBD: provides the perfect ratio of bio-available cannabinoids, antioxidants, and terpenes that enhance relaxation and cancel-out alcohol-induced inflammation. Formulated by a sommelier, so you can trust it tastes good!
IngredientsPER 1 Serving
- - 4oz Avaline's White Blend chilled
- - 2 oz club soda (just a splash)
- - 1 oz fresh blood orange or grapefruit juice
- 1 dropper Juna Balance
- - Grapefruit or orange slices to taste & garnish – we suggest 2 per glass
How To Make
- 1. Drop 4-5 ice cubes into a wine glass, then add 4-5oz of chilled wine, the fresh citrus juice, and top with a splash of club soda.
- 2. Now for the fun part: Drizzle 1 dropper of Juna's Balance drops, garnish with a slice of grapefruit, and cheers to being fancy and fun.
Mood: Bright and bubbly with enhanced social curiosity.