All hail the Spring Queen!
This deliciously refreshing cucumber CBD drink excites the palate with cooling notes of cucumber, bright citrus followed by a hint of elderflower and blissful CBD. A perfect aperitif to serve on a warm spring evening.
- 4 thick slices English cucumber, cut into quarters
- 1 3/4 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 ounce or 1/2 Tablespoon Rich Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces botanical gin ( we love Hendricks for this one)
- 3/4 ounce elderflower liqueur
- Club soda
- Cucumber ribbon and seasonal flower crown, for garnish
Serving size: 1 beverage
In a shaker tin, combine the cucumber, lime juice, and infused simple syrup. Muddle the ingredients to extract the cucumber’s aromas and flavors. Add the gin, elderflower liqueur, and ice. Cover and shake for 15 seconds or until very cold. Fine strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with fresh ice.Add a splash of club soda and stir using a bar spoon.
Float 10-20mg of Balance CBD over the top and garnish with a cucumber ribbon and seasonal flower crown.
Recipe: courtesy of our friend Jamie Evans The Herb Somm and can be found in her new book - Drinks!