Citrus Strawberry Mint CBD Margarita / Cocktail
This citrus strawberry mint CBD margarita is the perfect spring cocktail. Enjoy it on your next Taco Tuesday or socially-distanced happy hour, especially in April when citrus is juicy and strawberries rebirth.
• Strawberries: one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, which supports healthy immune function and helps reverse cell damage from sun exposure.
• Citrus: rich in vitamin C and flavanoids polyphenols scavenge free radicals, improve glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity, suppress inflammation and have anti aging properties.
• Mint: stimulates the production of enzymes that quicken digestion and the relaxing, anti-depressive compound linalool.
• Tequila: rich in probiotics and a special kind of sugar called agavin that lowers blood sugar rather than spikes it.
• Balance CBD: provides the perfect ratio of bio-available cannabinoids, antioxidants, and terpenes that enhance relaxation and cancel-out alcohol-induced inflammation. Formulated by a sommelier, so you can trust it tastes good!
Ingredients (per 2 servings)
- 12 strawberries – green tops removed
- Juice of 2 lemons, 1 Blood Orange
- 2 droppers Juna Balance
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 4 ounces silver tequila or 6 oz Topo Chico (for non-alcoholic option)
- 1. Combine strawberries and 4 mint leaves in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- 2. Pour into a shaker. Add tequila, lemon, blood orange, agave, Balance CBD drops, and ice. shake 60 seconds.
- 3. Divide into two glasses, rimmed with equal part sugar and salt. Garnish with remaining mint leaves.