WHEN TO USE
- Daily for detox and to boost energy levels.
- To eliminate internal toxins caused by pollution.
- To aid in digestion and reduce gas.
- Antioxidants to build immunity.
- Morning after alcohol consumption.
- For healthy skin, and hair/nail growth.
- To increase circulation and blood flow.
- As an internal deodorant.
Since chlorophyll is a potent antioxidant, it also scavenges free radicals in the body which are responsible for causing oxidative stress and cell damage. As the blood passes through the liver, chlorophyll promotes the liver's cleansing and detoxification process supporting better digestion and elimination. Additionally, when chlorophyll is ingested, it increases the beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract, aiding digestion. It is also antimicrobial, so it helps get rid of all the harmful bacteria at the same time.
Chlorophyll’s powerhouse of antioxidants contribute to a variety of skin benefits like helping with free radical damage that support anti-aging and help clear acne. The nutrients found in chlorophyll include vitamin B, D, & E, calcium, and potassium, which are key for healthy hair and nail growth.