Developed in the Juna test kitchen after a weekend of indulgence, this is the tonic we turn to when we want to quickly diminish bloating, water-retention, and lethargy. Best part: it comes together in 5 minutes with simple ingredients.
• Celery: stimulates the production of stomach acid and gastric relaxation (the movements your stomach makes to pass food through your gut). Rich in magnesium, which serves as a gentle constipation aid.
• Pineapple: rich in the enzyme bromelain, which aids in the swift break down of proteins and reduces inflammation in the bowel.
• Lemon: a natural bitter that activates receptors on your tongue to signal the production of digestive liquids.
• Coconut water: rich in potassium, which works as a natural diuretic by equalizing sodium levels.
•Detox Drops: support debloat, detoxification, digestion and blood glucose to help regulate appetite and metabolism.
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
6 stalks celery, cleaned, leafy tops can stay! 4-6 fresh pineapple chunks 1 lemon, peeled 1 full dropperDetox Drops 4oz coconut water
How (Juicer Method):
1. Run pineapple, lemon, celery through juicer, in that order.
2. Pour into a glass. top with coconut water, Detox drops, and stir. Enjoy within 15 minutes of making.
How (Blender Method):
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high for 2 minutes.
2. Pour through a fine-mesh sieve, or enjoy without straining.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All information presented here is not meant as a substitute or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions before using any product.