CBD for Endometriosis
Endometriosis affects 1 in 10 women or an estimated 176 million women worldwide. Many remain undiagnosed and are therefore not treated leaving women to find alternative solutions to heal and soothe their body all alone.
Juna has partnered with experts, Jaclyn Tolentino, DO (head physician at Parsley Health), Julie Kuhn (co-founder & president of the Worldwide Endomarch), and Jessica Murnane (author, podcast host One Part Plant, and founder of KnowYour Endo) to discuss how endometriosis manifests in the body, how it relates to the autoimmune system, and the science behind why CBD is an effective long-term solution.
Please find their recommended resources below.
- The Dr. Will See You Now by Dr. Seckin
- Self-Compassion by Kristin Neff
- Widen The Window by Dr. Elizabeth Stanley (Jessica Murnane says "this is so good for people that have experienced trauma from chronic illness, best book EVER written on trauma.")
- One Part Plant - by Jessica Murnane
- The First Mess by Laura Wright (not endo specific, but lots of solid plant-based recipes)
- Fiber Fueled by Dr. B (great for people with gut issues)
- Seeing Red by Kirsten Karchmer (great book about the history of menstruation)
- Aisle (great reusable pads)
- Knix (NOT THINX, Knix are the best period underwear)
- Sustain for 100% organic pads
- Endo What?
- Endometriosis Foundation Of America and their LGBTQIA hub.
- This Endo Life
- Endo Black
- EndoQueer (Facebook group)
- Know Your Endo
- You See Logic (INCREDIBLE pelvic floor therapist and has the best content on Instagram)