Want The Best Sleep Ever? It's Time To Add This.
Trouble sleeping? You are so not alone! According to the sleep foundation, 67% of women say they have a sleeping problem! Poor sleep can lead to increased levels of stress, anxiety, depression, irregular periods, moodiness, and eeeek, AGING just to mention a few.
If you’re a mother then you probably already have read countless sleep how-tos, articles, and books around how to get your baby to sleep through the night. EVERY single one talks about the importance of a good bedtime routine that usually entails a calming warm bath, warm milk, sound machine, and a dark bedroom. If you are like me then you have spent WAY too much time and money making sure your baby has THE MOST optimized sleep-inducing routine to get the most zzz’s from my little one.
So where did we go wrong in life forgetting to take care of our own sleep as much as we do for our babies? Well, life can get super stressful and it’s sometimes hard to stick to any routine or ritual! Collectively women everywhere are experiencing sensory and schedule overload like never before. The result — increased levels of stress, anxiety, insomnia, hormone imbalances, over stimulation and lack of sex drive.
Thankfully, there are some simple tips and tricks to help you get good at sleep and lower stress levels!
Why is it good to have nighttime rituals?
Just like a baby’s nighttime routine, when women stick to a consistent routine you are more likely to give your body the correct signals that can lead to having an optimized circadian rhythm. Proper signaling from your body's internal clock can help you fall asleep, get more deep sleep, and prevent all the middle of the night wake ups.
- 1. Stay consistent with your sleep schedule (same sleep and wake times)
- 2. Look at sunlight first thing in the morning - signals to your body it daytime
- 3. Regular exercise
- 4. No caffeine after 1pm
- 5. Incorporate natural sleep-inducing herbs like Juna’s Nightcap Sleep Gummies 30 minutes before bedtime
- 6. A warm lavender bath - if you have time!
- 7. Make your bedroom as cool, dark, and quiet as possible (under 70 degrees is ideal)
- 8. No phones in bed (If you must, wear blue light blocking glasses)
- 9. No checking calders or reading emails right before bed
- 10. Remove the clutter and electronics from your nightstand and room
What science-backed natural supplements can help facilitate a good night of sleep and how do they work?
One of our go-to sleep aids is from the mom-founded, women’s wellness brand, Juna. Their Nightcap Gummies (a revolutionary sugar free sleep support) optimizes your sleep cycles and relaxes the mind with the power of Full-Spectrum plants like passionflower, chamomile and phytomelatonin extracted from St John's Wort which optimizes your body’s natural circadian rhythm. Nightcap is non habit-forming and restores natural sleep/wake cycles. It also helps increase Stage 3 Deep Sleep, when your body, skin, and cells repair themselves so you’ll wake up not only feeling deeply refreshed and clear-headed but your skin looks better too! Nightcap is 5-star customer rated and 91% of their users report deeper sleep and lower stress levels with daily use.
Here is how the powerful ingredients in Nightcap work:
- _ Chamomile: primes liver detoxification pathways and decreases cortisol levels in the brain, helping you enter those deep, reparative stages of sleep. Chamomile is commonly regarded as a mild tranquilizer, digestif and immune booster.
- _ Passionflower: scientifically proven to prolong your stage 3 (deep sleep cycle). More Stage 3 Sleep = more time your body spends in age-reversal mode. This stage is also when our brain enters glymphatic mode ( this is where the brain actually washes itself to clean out the waste leaving you feeling refreshed the next day)
How can you incorporate Juna’s Nightcap into your current nighttime routine?
Nightcap gummies are sugar free and taste great so you so you can take one before bed gilt free. Last but not least, these gummies are doctor formulated and 3rd party tested for efficacy and purity.
How your sleep will change after using Juna’s Nightcap.
After using nightcap for only a night you will notice a deeper sleep and waking up more refreshed and rested than ever before validating the science behind the formula. We’ve also had doctors and friends share with us that after they use nightcap their sleep reads a 90% optimization on their Oura rings vs a 60% when they don’t use nightcap.
Sleep well but are stressed beyond?
Check out Juna’s targeted formula for digestion and debloat and daily mood boost.